martes, 25 de agosto de 2015

Autobiography
My name is Bastian I was born in the city of Santiago in the year 1994. I grew up with my mother and my three brothers in the commune of Pudahuel. When i was a child I liked to explore a park that was close to my house with my litle brother Felipe, we got into a lot of trouble but have precious memories of that time. When i was twelve i entered to study in Liceo de Aplicación. It was a new experience and very demanding but i learned a lot and made a lot of friends. I also have a job in a supermarket the Sundays and holidays, its a little boring but at least i have money to spend.In my free time I like to listen Queen and upgrade my computer. Also i have a girlfriend wich I love and i like to spend time togheter with her watching a movie or travel around the city.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Bastián...your picture is impressive!!!...It reflects your intelligence. Well, I had a lot of fun when you wrote that during your free time, you liked upgrading computers. I know it's true, and you have a special ability doing so. I know you will be an excellent Inofrmation Manager with an special degree on the computing field. Won't you?

    Cheers!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I completely agree with Andrea. You are really very Techie and smart.

    Congratulations! Keep on working and you´ll get far.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. It is a beautiful autobiography, I like when you say you got into a lot of trouble with your little brother Felipe, and of course I love the last phrase ;)

    ResponderBorrar